Website MAKRIDIS ASSOCIATES
Makridis Associates is looking for Senior Architect/project manager to join its Athens and Thessaloniki studios.
This position is for a qualified, confident designer, with five to ten years’ in the field of architecture to be responsible for monitoring, follow up and management of a diverse group of projects, at Design Development and Detailed Design phases.
· Five to ten years’ experience managing architectural projects
· Proficient using AutoCAD, Revit and 3D software design platforms
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective design solutions
· Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com