We do more than just build exceptional buildings
About Us – www.people-b.com
PEOPLE is a team of creative individuals specializing in Technology and Design. We are based across Europe, in Athens and Messini in Greece, and London, UK. We are a multidisciplinary team of architects, engineers, interior designers and project managers, working closely together in every project stage and new challenge.
A highly skilled and enthusiastic person to join our Team. The ideal candidate is a proactive and creative talent, enjoying working on a variety of projects for our clients. It is necessary to be current on the latest trends in architecture & design and able to deliver innovative, high-quality work. You will be responsible for the creative design of your assigned projects, whereby both your aesthetic and technical competencies will be addressed. Within your work you will rely on your own creative sensibilities and feel for aesthetics, always taking direction from the PEOPLE identity as a starting point.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating initial design sketches, color themes and ideas based on client requirements and space availability.
- Produce design and technical drawings.
- Visiting job sites to analyze space availability, design needs and the purpose of the space.
- Attending client meetings to understand the design needs and client preferences regarding interior styles and colors.
What we are looking for
- Knowledge in the field of Interior Design.
- Good design eye and drawing skills, by hand as well as CAD.
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and visually.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D.
- Furniture construction-specific material knowledge.
- Knowledge of SketchUp.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Packages.
- Excel, Word & Power Point knowledge.
Ability to deliver outstanding results as a result of effective cooperation.
- Team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Good command of the English language is also a prerequisite.
Bonus points for
- Revit knowledge
- Twinmotion, Enscape or similar software knowledge
- Good presentation skills
Key success metrics
You will be successful in the role if in the first 3 months you have:
- Become a dependable team member.
- Fully familiarize yourself with our internal communications protocol.
- Prepare drawings and presentations for client meetings.
What we offer
- Opportunity to be a shareholder.
- Bonus based on performance and company’s profitability.
- Flexible working environment
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career.
- Annual co-working budget.
- No dress codes.
- Initial office set up budget to ensure you have the right equipment.
- Attendance at our bi-annual team event.
- Opportunity to play BIG as part of a passionate team that’s aspiring to make the difference.
€12,000 – €18,000 per annum depending on productivity.
How to Apply
e-mail your CV and Portfolio (applications without portfolio will not be considered):
Subject: Interior Designer
Phone: +30 210 36 12 177 – ext. 610 (Nadia).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.