SRDCΜ-0421: Senior Design Coordinator/Manager (m/f)
PAROSTEC, a construction company that focuses on the realisation of high-end residencies and luxury hotels, is looking for a full-time Architect or Civil Engineer (University Degree) as a Senior Design Coordinator/Manager, based on our Athens office (Rigillis area).
If you are intrigued by the following and you are interested in joining a team with international contacts and experiences that utilises modern design approaches and construction management methods, we will be more than happy to receive your application in our inbox ([email protected]) mentioning “SRDCM-0421 Position” on the subject.
a. Your brief professional resume in English, no more than 3 A4 pages, mentioning your relevant, design coordination experience.
b. A single page covering letter (A4) in Greek, discussing your role in a project that you found challenging and the reasons (descriptive, no names/details are required).
We’d love you to have:
· At least 10 yeas of relevant proven experience in coordination and comparative check of buildings’ design studies (architectural, structural, MEP).
· Experience of construction detailing and shop drawings (sketches, drawings)
· Measurement and drawings’ takeoff experience, preferably with the use of digital tools (Bluebeam Revu, etc.).
· Document Control understanding and experience (naming conventions, nomenclature, filing, coordination with construction sites)
· Knowledge and experience of different construction materials, finishes and applications along with being market-savvy.
· Understanding and experience in “value engineering” exercises.
· Comprehension of contract agreements and experience in drafting technical specifications, works description and tender document writing.
· Use of AutoCAD, or respective design software (e.g., one of: Revit, ArchiCAD, Rhino, Sketchup, Photoshop, etc.).
· Knowledge of permitting procedures and follow-up of planning office applications.
· Proven skills in managing small teams of engineering/architecture design professionals.
· Understanding of all the process involved in the production of building projects (construction trades, purchase orders, comparison of quotations, tendering, quantity surveying, monthly valuations, monitoring of project time schedules, etc.).
· Emphasis on the details and quality outcome.
· Fluency in both Greek and English (written and spoken).
· Fluency in MS Office apps (excel, word, PowerPoint), IT literacy.
· Knowledge of French will be an additional advantage.
· Mobility, under circumstances (approx. 10% of overall time, for site visits, offices of collaborates, etc., if and when required).
· Appetite for continuing professional development.
In exchange, we offer a creative collaborative environment, fascinating projects, workspace in the centre of Athens and remuneration commensurate with your experience.
Kindly note that due to the volume of applications, we shall only respond to colleagues whose experience is 10 year-plus and absolutely relevant with the above prerequisites.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com